Radically Christian CrossTalk Podcast
Each week Wes McAdams, members of Baker Heights church of Christ, and other special guests engage in a Bible study and spirited discussion of recent sermons, current events, and other relevant issues facing churches and Christians today.
- Modern Slavery and the Mission of the Church – S3E3
- Race and the Church – CrossTalk S3E2
- Married to the Preacher – CrossTalk S3E1
- Having Spiritual Conversations (Recorded Live) – CrossTalk S2E26
- Dealing with Grief – CrossTalk S2E25
- Why Christians Must Sacrifice to Help One Another – CrossTalk S2E24
- Why Jews Have to Become Christians to be God’s People – CrossTalk S2E23
- Living Obediently Without Being Under the Law – CrossTalk S2E22
- Disagreeing About Baptism and Other Issues – CrossTalk S2E21
- The Day of Judgment – CrossTalk S2E20
- More Concerned with Politics than the Kingdom of God – CrossTalk S2E19
- How to Have Unity in Spite of Our Differences – CrossTalk S2E18
- How Busy Moms Make Time to Study the Bible – CrossTalk S2E17
- Why Christians Need to Have a Song in Their Heart – CrossTalk S2E16
- Building Friendships With Those Who Are Not Your Age – CrossTalk S2E15
Radically Christian Q&A Podcast
A short two-minute answer to your tough Bible questions. If you have a question about God, the Bible, Christian living, or any spiritual issue, we will do our best to give you a biblical answer. In addition to being available online, this show is broadcast each weekday in the Abilene area and is brought to you by Baker Heights church of Christ.
- Q&A 35 – Is There an Unforgivable Sin?
- Q&A #34 – What is the Kingdom of God?
- Q&A #33 – How is Christianity Different from Other World Religions?
- Q&A #32 – Why Should People Pray?
- Q&A #31 – How Can I Overcome Sin in My Life?
- Q&A #30 – How Can I Know God’s Will for My Life?
- Q&A #29 – Why Did God Create Different Skin Colors?
- Q&A #28 – Why Are There So Many Bible Translations?
- Q&A #27 – What about those who never hear the gospel?
- Q&A #26 – What does the Bible say about divorce?
- Q&A #25 – What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol?
- Q&A #24 – What is the Christian view of suicide?
- Q&A #23 – What does the Bible say about interracial marriage?
- Q&A #22 – Is it ok to have musical instruments and choirs in worship?
- Q&A #21 – Is there really such a realm as purgatory?