Radically Christian CrossTalk Podcast
Each week Wes McAdams, members of Baker Heights church of Christ, and other special guests engage in a Bible study and spirited discussion of recent sermons, current events, and other relevant issues facing churches and Christians today.
- Teaching Children the Bible – CrossTalk S3E16
- Struggling with Same Sex Attraction – CrossTalk S3E15
- Church of Christ Social Network – CrossTalk S3E14
- Christian Identity Crisis – CrossTalk S3E13
- Making Room for Humor in the Church – CrossTalk S3E12
- Women in the Church – CrossTalk S3E11
- Redeeming the Human Body – CrossTalk S3E10
- How Christians Should Use Social Media – CrossTalk S3E9
- How to Teach and Encourage New Christians – CrossTalk S3E8
- What Teens Think About God and the Church – CrossTalk S3E7
- Raising Kids to Follow Jesus – CrossTalk S3E6
- Experience Spiritual Transformation – CrossTalk S3E5
- Women and Grace – CrossTalk S3E4
- Modern Slavery and the Mission of the Church – S3E3
- Race and the Church – CrossTalk S3E2
Radically Christian Q&A Podcast
A short two-minute answer to your tough Bible questions. If you have a question about God, the Bible, Christian living, or any spiritual issue, we will do our best to give you a biblical answer. In addition to being available online, this show is broadcast each weekday in the Abilene area and is brought to you by Baker Heights church of Christ.
- Q&A 35 – Is There an Unforgivable Sin?
- Q&A #34 – What is the Kingdom of God?
- Q&A #33 – How is Christianity Different from Other World Religions?
- Q&A #32 – Why Should People Pray?
- Q&A #31 – How Can I Overcome Sin in My Life?
- Q&A #30 – How Can I Know God’s Will for My Life?
- Q&A #29 – Why Did God Create Different Skin Colors?
- Q&A #28 – Why Are There So Many Bible Translations?
- Q&A #27 – What about those who never hear the gospel?
- Q&A #26 – What does the Bible say about divorce?
- Q&A #25 – What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol?
- Q&A #24 – What is the Christian view of suicide?
- Q&A #23 – What does the Bible say about interracial marriage?
- Q&A #22 – Is it ok to have musical instruments and choirs in worship?
- Q&A #21 – Is there really such a realm as purgatory?