Radically Christian CrossTalk Podcast
Each week Wes McAdams, members of Baker Heights church of Christ, and other special guests engage in a Bible study and spirited discussion of recent sermons, current events, and other relevant issues facing churches and Christians today.
- Bible in Context: Thoughts on Studying the Bible
- Singing with the Church: Why I Believe in A cappella Singing
- Justice and Mercy: How Christians responded to Botham Jean’s Murder
- Holy Spirit: How Does the Holy Spirit Speak to Us Today?
- The Gospel: What does “Gospel” mean in the Bible?
- 1 Peter 3:21: How Does Baptism Save Us?
- Spiritually Dead: Is “Spiritual Death” in the Bible?
- Changes to the Podcast – CrossTalk S4E13
- Music in the Old Testament – CrossTalk S4E12
- The Holy Spirit – CrossTalk S4E11
- Theories of Atonement – CrossTalk S4E10
- Thoughts on Marriage – CrossTalk S4E9
- Talking to an Atheist – CrossTalk S4E8
- Church of Christ News – CrossTalk S4E7
- Teaching Bible with Video – CrossTalk S4E6
Radically Christian Q&A Podcast
A short two-minute answer to your tough Bible questions. If you have a question about God, the Bible, Christian living, or any spiritual issue, we will do our best to give you a biblical answer. In addition to being available online, this show is broadcast each weekday in the Abilene area and is brought to you by Baker Heights church of Christ.
- Q&A 35 – Is There an Unforgivable Sin?
- Q&A #34 – What is the Kingdom of God?
- Q&A #33 – How is Christianity Different from Other World Religions?
- Q&A #32 – Why Should People Pray?
- Q&A #31 – How Can I Overcome Sin in My Life?
- Q&A #30 – How Can I Know God’s Will for My Life?
- Q&A #29 – Why Did God Create Different Skin Colors?
- Q&A #28 – Why Are There So Many Bible Translations?
- Q&A #27 – What about those who never hear the gospel?
- Q&A #26 – What does the Bible say about divorce?
- Q&A #25 – What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol?
- Q&A #24 – What is the Christian view of suicide?
- Q&A #23 – What does the Bible say about interracial marriage?
- Q&A #22 – Is it ok to have musical instruments and choirs in worship?
- Q&A #21 – Is there really such a realm as purgatory?