Radically Christian CrossTalk Podcast
Each week Wes McAdams, members of Baker Heights church of Christ, and other special guests engage in a Bible study and spirited discussion of recent sermons, current events, and other relevant issues facing churches and Christians today.
- Church of Christ News – CrossTalk S4E7
- Teaching Bible with Video – CrossTalk S4E6
- Defending Your Faith – CrossTalk S4E5
- Life as a Missionary – CrossTalk S4E4
- New Heavens New Earth – CrossTalk S4E3
- Loving Muslim Neighbors – CrossTalk S4E2
- Movies Christians Watch – CrossTalk S4E1
- Exploring Israel to Understand the Bible – CrossTalk S3E21
- How Christians Talk About Abortion – CrossTalk S3E20
- What is Eternity Like? – CrossTalk S3E19
- Reaching Out to People in Need – CrossTalk S3E18
- Christians Dealing with Anxiety – CrossTalk S3E17
- Teaching Children the Bible – CrossTalk S3E16
- Struggling with Same Sex Attraction – CrossTalk S3E15
- Church of Christ Social Network – CrossTalk S3E14
Radically Christian Q&A Podcast
A short two-minute answer to your tough Bible questions. If you have a question about God, the Bible, Christian living, or any spiritual issue, we will do our best to give you a biblical answer. In addition to being available online, this show is broadcast each weekday in the Abilene area and is brought to you by Baker Heights church of Christ.
- Q&A 35 – Is There an Unforgivable Sin?
- Q&A #34 – What is the Kingdom of God?
- Q&A #33 – How is Christianity Different from Other World Religions?
- Q&A #32 – Why Should People Pray?
- Q&A #31 – How Can I Overcome Sin in My Life?
- Q&A #30 – How Can I Know God’s Will for My Life?
- Q&A #29 – Why Did God Create Different Skin Colors?
- Q&A #28 – Why Are There So Many Bible Translations?
- Q&A #27 – What about those who never hear the gospel?
- Q&A #26 – What does the Bible say about divorce?
- Q&A #25 – What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol?
- Q&A #24 – What is the Christian view of suicide?
- Q&A #23 – What does the Bible say about interracial marriage?
- Q&A #22 – Is it ok to have musical instruments and choirs in worship?
- Q&A #21 – Is there really such a realm as purgatory?