1. Can I print your blog posts for use in our church bulletin?
Yes, absolutely! Please just remember to cite your source.
2. Can I print your blog posts in a local newspaper or other print publication?
Yes, absolutely! As long as you are not selling the material, you are welcome to print and reproduce the material from this blog. Please just remember to cite your source.
3. Can I copy and paste these articles onto my own blog, website, or other online publication?
No, you may not copy and paste an entire blog post for use anywhere online. You are welcome to use short quotes from a blog post, as long as you link back to the original post.
4. Can you give me advice about some issues I’m dealing with?
As much as I would like to counsel and give advice to everyone who e-mails me, I just can’t. First, I do not have nearly enough time. Secondly, I do not know all the details of your situation. It would be much better if you would contact a preacher, elder, counselor, or fellow-Christian in your local area.
5. Would you be available to be a guest speaker at our congregation?
I’m always honored to travel and speak at other congregations. However, my schedule fills up very quickly. At present, I have gospel meetings scheduled eight years in advance. Feel free to contact me about your specific date, but please understand that I may not be able to fit into my schedule.
6. Can we get discounts on bulk orders of your book?
Yes, absolutely! Just use the contact page, explaining how many books you will need and I will be more than happy to send you a discount code.
If your question is not answered here, please feel free to use the contact page.