Podcast (crosstalk): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | RSS
Today’s Bible Study Podcast is a bit different. Wes McAdams recently celebrated his twentieth anniversary in full-time ministry. To mark the occasion, his wife, Hollee, joins us to ask Wes some questions about his first 20 years in ministry. Wes and Hollee discuss questions like:
- When did you want to become a full-time minister?
- If you could back to 2001, what advice would you give yourself?
- What have been your favorite aspects of ministry?
- What have been your least favorite aspects of ministry?
- In the next 20 years of ministry, what would you like to accomplish?
Whether you are in ministry or you know someone is in ministry, we hope this episode encourages you and helps you encourage others.
Links and Resources:
New Episodes in Your Inbox
Join our mailing list to receive the latest episodes from The Bible Study Podcast in your email inbox.