I couldn’t ask for a better wife than the one with whom God blessed me. My wife, Hollee McAdams, joins me on the CrossTalk Podcast to talk about marriage. We talk about our marriage, but also marriage in general. Together, Hollee and I responded to the following questions and topics, submitted by members of the Radically Christian Community:
1. Decide where to eat.
2. Making time for each other (including special occasions and celebrations).
3. Studying and praying together.
4. Having the same spiritual goals.
5. Which of our failures do we let our children see? Which marital disagreements?
6. How to keep your role as parents from diminishing your role as a spouse. I know these are not mutually exclusive but is it healthy when they become almost synonymous?
7. I find it very beautiful that the Lord uses marriage synonymously with Him and the church.
8. Francis and Lisa Chan, “Many people will tell you to focus on your marriage, to focus on each other; but we discovered that focusing on God’s mission made our marriage amazing.” I’d love to know your take on that thesis (if you’ve experienced it).
- Tim Keller’s book on Marriage, The Meaning of Marriage
9. How do you improve communication in marriage?
If you enjoyed listening to this podcast, you might enjoy the audio version of Wes’ book, Beyond the Verse: What I Discovered Reading the Bible One Book at a Time.
And if you’re new to Audible and choose this book as your first book, you can listen to it for free!
Logos Bible Software
You can help support this podcast by checking out Logos Bible Software. Logos has partnered with us to give our listeners a great discount. Just visit RadicallyChristian.com/logos.
If you enjoyed this CrossTalk podcast, be sure to check out: