Most people, including Christians, gripe and complain when Monday morning rolls around! Well I think it is time Christian people knock it off! One of the best ways to show the world you’re different, is to be positive! “Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world” (Philippians 2:14-15). With that in mind, here are five reasons to love Monday mornings:
1. Monday is a day the Lord has made as well! I have heard so many people quote Psalm 118:24, “This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” on a Sunday morning, as if it exclusively applied to the Lord’s day. Well I have news for us, Monday is a day the Lord has made too!
2. Mondays are full of opportunities to serve and glorify God! There are going to be countless opportunities to serve God during any given day, don’t miss them because of negativity (Ephesians 5:16).
3. Mondays are another opportunity for you to get right with God. Are you really sure there is nothing in your life which needs to be changed? Are you sure there are not sins from which you need to repent? Are you positive you couldn’t improve your relationship with Him? Be thankful God has allowed you another Monday to get a little closer to Him!
4. Mondays are an opportunity for you to teach someone about the Gospel. God is being patient right now, giving lost souls more opportunity to come to Him (2 Peter 3:9). Mondays are a great day for evangelism, if you’ll only see the opportunity!
5. Mondays are full of blessings! Just take a moment to realize how blessed you are and how much better off you have it than what you deserve! How can you use your Monday for complaining and rejoicing at the same time?
“Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice” (Philippians 4:4)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest blog posts as soon as they are published.