Podcast (crosstalk): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | RSS
Wes McAdams and Caleb Cochran discuss a question about sexual immorality, which was submitted by one of our listeners, “The bible references sexual immorality pretty often, but what does that mean exactly? I feel like that’s a vague term and would have a very difficult time explaining it to someone wanting to pursue Christ.” Special thanks to Brendan Anderson for that question.
Outline of this Discussion:
- When we look at the Law of Moses, what conclusions should we draw about sexual ethics?
- What were the sexual ethics of Jesus and the early church?
- How should we speak about sexual ethics in our modern context?
Resources and Links:
- Watch this episode on YouTube.
- Caleb Cochran is the Evangelist at the College Avenue Church of Christ.
- Resources for ministering to those who are same-gender attracted or transgender – Strength in Weakness
- The Center for Faith, Sexuality, and Gender
New Episodes in Your Inbox
Join our mailing list to receive the latest episodes from The Bible Study Podcast in your email inbox.